SUSTAIN: [Able] to create better spaces
People are at the heart of every interior space. Your choice of ceiling materials can have a positive influence and contribute to the wellbeing and comfort of those people that work, play, learn, and heal in those spaces.
Armstrong is committed Better Spaces by:
- Reducing noise that interrupts concentration, healing and learning through our Total Acoustics Solutions, providing total noise control and design flexibility.
- Providing the SUSTAIN ceiling system portfolio so you are able to meet today’s most stringent sustainability and transparency standards
- Enhancing daylight and reducing glare, by using the ceiling to bring more light into the space and improve worker comfort, wellbeing and productivity.
- Providing low emitting products and new innovations that contribute to better indoor air quality, all meeting or exceeding global indoor air quality standards.
- Providing inspiration for all types of spaces, from wall to wall ceilings, Invisacoustics, and Design Flexibility.
- Achieving the most respected product certifications that contribute to Green Building Standards in all areas of the world.
Armstrong Ceiling and Wall Solutions conducts annual and bi-annual (every other year) customer satisfaction surveys of its distributors, as well as architects and interior designers who specify ceilings and the contractors who install them. We value this feedback and incorporate it to optimize our process, procedures and products.